The Antigon.eu website collects certain personal data about its users within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Regulation EU 2016/679.
Within the meaning of the RGPD, the data controller is the following:
Rue Auguste Piccard 48
6041 Charleroi (Belgium)
Types of data collected
The types of Personal Data that this website collects directly or through third parties include: identity information, cookies and usage data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when you use this website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data is necessary to provide the Services rendered by the website or offered to the user. In the event that the website specifies that certain Data are not mandatory, Users are free not to provide them without affecting the availability or functioning of the Service.
Users are responsible for any third party Personal Data obtained, published or communicated through this website and confirm that they obtain the consent of the third party to provide the Data to the Owner.
How and where the Data is processed
Methods of processing
Antigon SA takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the Data.
The Data is processed using computers or IT tools, following procedures and organizational modes closely related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Owner, the Data may be accessible, in some cases, to certain categories of persons in charge of the operation of this website (administration, sales, marketing, legal department, system administration) or to external parties (such as third party technical service providers, courier services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) designated, if any, as Subcontractors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties can be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis for processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if any of the following conditions apply:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
- the provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User or for any pre-contractual obligation of the User;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help you clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Place of processing
The Data is processed at the headquarters of the controller and at all other locations where the parties responsible for the processing are located (employees, subcontractors,…).
Depending on the location of the User, data transfers may result in the transfer of the User’s Data to a country other than Belgium. However, the GDPR remains applicable as long as the User is a European citizen.
Personal Data is processed and kept for as long as required for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until the contract is fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purpose of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes. Users can find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
- The Owner may be permitted to retain Personal Data for a longer period of time whenever the User has given consent to such processing, so long as such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period of time whenever this is required for the performance of a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of erasure, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be applied after the expiration of the retention period.
Purposes of the processing
The User Data is collected in order to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: contract execution (subscriptions, newsletter registration,…), audience analysis, follow-up of prospects/customers contacts, market analysis
Rights of the persons concerned
Users can exercise certain rights regarding their data processed by the owner.
Users entitled to higher standards of protection may exercise any of the rights described below. In all other cases, Users may inquire of the Owner as to which rights apply to them.
In particular, Users have the right to:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have already given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to know whether the Data is being processed by the Owner, to obtain information about certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the Data being processed.
- Verify and obtain rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and to request that it be updated or corrected.
- Limit the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to limit the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will process their Data only for storage purposes.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or erased. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to obtain the deletion of their Data from the Owner.
- Retrieve their Data and transfer it to another controller. Users have the right to retrieve their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to transfer it to another data controller without impediment of any kind. This provision applies, provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations.
- Filing a complaint. Users have the right to file a complaint with their competent data protection authority (In Belgium: Data Protection Authority).
Where Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a reason related to their particular situation that should justify such objection.
Users should be aware, however, that if their Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to such processing at any time without any justification. To find out whether the Owner processes Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any request to exercise the User’s rights can be addressed to the Owner: email@example.com. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be considered by the Owner as soon as possible and always within one month.
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in court or in steps that may lead to legal action resulting from improper use of this website or related Services.
The User is aware that the Owner may be required to disclose Personal Data at the request of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, this website and any third party service may collect files that record interactions with this website (system logs) or use other Personal Data (such as IP address) for this purpose.
If the changes affect the processing activities carried out on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner must collect a new consent from the User as soon as necessary.